YES SPICES SRL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
With this statement, we wish to give you a clear and transparent view of what information we collect and process about our customers within the framework of our contractual relationship and use of our website.
In the following paragraphs we will explain how we use your personal data, for what purposes and for how long, also reminding you how we guarantee your rights and compliance with the general data protection regulations.
2. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
YES SPICES SRL, with registered office in Via Clauiano, 19, Santa Maria la Longa (Udine), in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, is the controller of your personal data.
3. What are the contact details of the DPO?
YES SPICES SRL has appointed a Data Protection Officer ("DPO") who supervises the compliance by the controller and the other Group companies Group with the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations).
To exercise your rights, as set out in this policy, our DPO can be contacted by e-mail at the following e-mail address: YESPICES@LEGALMAIL.IT.
4. What is personal data and what data do we process?
"Personal data" means any information that is likely to identify, directly or indirectly, a natural or legal person.
In particular, we collect and process your personal data, which is necessary to provide you with commercial offers and the services requested, namely:
- personal and identification data (company name, first name, last name, date and place of birth, tax code, VAT number);
- address of the registered office, place of delivery, telephone number and email address;<
- bank account details for the relevant debit;
- in general, any other data and information necessary for the conclusion and performance of the sale.
Furthermore, when you use our website, we process the personal data that you provide us with of your own accord through the contact form (name and email address), as well as personal data that is provided by you through the email addresses published on the website.
We also collect your data through cookies.
Cookies are small pieces of data that sites visited by users send to their devices, where they are stored and then sent back to the same sites the next time they visit.
In general, we use the so-called technical cookies necessary to ensure that you get the best functionality out of our website. If you wish to disable/reject the use of these cookies, you can change the browser settings of your PC at any time.
5. Why do we process your personal data?
First of all, we collect and process your personal data, which is strictly necessary to respond to your requests and the services you have subscribed to. In particular:
- to perform the contract concerning our services, i.e. for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the performance of the necessary pre-contractual activities, to the management of the contractual relationship (administrative and accounting activities, customer assistance, complaint management and credit recovery), to each services requested;
- to protect our corporate assets and defend our rights on the grounds of our legitimate interest;
- to comply with legal obligations and requests of the Authorities, as well as to comply with the provisions of the regulations for the prevention of fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing, where applicable;
In addition, with a view to continuously improving customer experience and in order to offer “tailored” services, we process your data:
- to promote and market activities to make a direct offer of our products. We will do so on the basis of our legitimate interest, giving you the right to object to receiving such communications at any time, by writing to us at YESPICES@LEGALMAIL.IT
If we have previously acquired your express and specific consent, which can be revoked at any time by writing to us at YESPICES@LEGALMAIL.IT we will process your personal data:
- to carry out direct commercial activity by sending you communications - with the use of traditional and automated systems
In any case, we are committed to ensuring that the information collected and used is appropriate for the purposes described.
6. To whom do we communicate your data?
We communicate your data only to the subjects we use to carry out activities necessary to achieve the purposes outlined and described in paragraph 5 above, including, for example:
- external companies that provide services relating to the verification of creditworthiness, capital soundness, risk profile and regulatory compliance (e.g. anti-money laundering);
- third parties providing logistics services;
- companies that provide technical coordination, assistance and maintenance of information systems on our behalf;
- in general, any third party company that provides assistance on issues related to accounting expertise.
The subjects mentioned above are specifically appointed by us as data processors, a list of which can be requested by contacting the DPO at the addresses shown in paragraph 3 above.
We may also disclose your personal data to parties to whom such disclosure is due by virtue of legal obligations and to credit institutions with which we operate for the purpose of buying and selling. These entities carry out their processing activities as independent data controllers.
7. Where do we transfer your data?
We do not normally transfer your data outside the European Union. In certain circumstances and for purposes of creditworthiness and capital solidity assessment, some of your data may be transferred to third countries.
In this case, we ensure that the recipient, acting as data processor, complies with the provisions of the GDPR, including the rules specifically laid down for the transfer of personal data to third countries. In particular, we ensure that such transfers take place on the basis of an adequacy decision or the signature by the processor of standard contractual clauses on data protection approved by the European Commission.
The actual transfer of personal data to third countries and further related information may be requested by contacting the DPO at the addresses mentioned in paragraph 3 above.
8. For how long do we keep your personal data?
We store your data only for the time necessary to process them for the purposes mentioned above.
In particular, we report below the main periods of use and storage of your personal data with reference to the different processing purposes:
- with reference to the processing for marketing purposes, carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest, or your consent, your data will be processed until such time as you object to its processing or consent is withdrawn by you;
- your data will be processed for profiling purposes until such time as your consent is withdrawn and/or the request to terminate the processing.
- in order to comply with legal obligations, your data will be processed and stored for as long as the processing of such data is required to comply with the legal obligations.
9. What are your rights?
● Right of access - You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data concerning you are being processed and the right to receive any information relating to the processing thereof. ● Right to rectification - You have the right to obtain rectification of your data, if they are incomplete or inaccurate. ● Right to erasure (so-called "right to be forgotten") - In some circumstances, you have the right to obtain erasure of your data in our archives if they are not relevant for the continuation of the contractual relationship or if this is required by law. ● Right to restriction of treatment - If certain conditions are met, you have the right to obtain restriction of processing, if this is not relevant for the continuation of the contractual relationship or if this is required by law. ● Right to data portability - you have the right to transfer your data to another controller. ● Right to object - you have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of data concerning you which is based on the legitimate interest or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, including profiling. ● Right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before withdrawal. ● Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - you have the right to promote requests to exercise your rights at any time. Nevertheless, should you wish to lodge a complaint regarding the methods by which your data is processed, or regarding the management of a complaint you have lodged, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority.
The above rights may be exercised against us by writing to the Controller at YESPICES@LEGALMAIL.IT
To exercise your rights as a data subject is free within the meaning of Article 12 GDPR.